Primary Education with Digital Classrooms
Empower digital education for today and tomorrow
The education sector has redefined the way students learn with digital tools. Reliable WiFi networks are a must when delivering online curriculums, learning assessments, and educational content among students and teachers. Schools of all types face unique challenges ensuring secure wireless connectivity for a wide range of device and user types. Faced with limited IT staff and new students each term, schools need a way to enable self-service onboarding that can recognize and assign distinct policies for students, devices and for IT-owned vs BYOD devices.
Higher Standards for Higher Education
Deliver WiFi density and performance in Higher Education
Colleges and universities are challenged by the proliferation of mobile devices on campus and the increasing demand for online educational content. Students, faculty and staff expect wireless connectivity to be available just as readily and reliably as the lights coming on in a room.
Smart WiFi for SMB/Branch Office
Smarter WiFi with Better Range and Reliability but without the Cost and Complexity
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMBs) are getting crunched. With little (if any) IT staff available to put in a robust wireless LAN and with budgets squeezed to the hilt, how can SMBs deploy a centrally managed wireless LAN without going broke or crazy?
- Killer coverage: Fewer wireless access points blanket a bigger area, reducing capital and operational costs
- Ultra affordable: Robust wireless LAN at a fraction of the cost of conventional alternatives
- Fast install: Configuration and deployment in half the time
- Just what you need: No more paying for features and functions you don’t want or need
Smart WiFi for Hospitality
Keeping Guests Happy and Coming Back — With Simply Better Wireless
Wireless is no longer just another amenity at hotels. It is a prerequisite for doing business — period. Hotels aiming to increase Revenues Per Available Room (RevPAR) and to maximize profitability are jumping on the wireless bandwagon:
- Hotel staff can use mobile WiFi devices to securely access reservation and administration tools from anywhere on the property, ensuring high levels of service
- Wireless point of sale (PoS) systems can allow staff to take orders for food and other amenities at poolside and around the property
- Wireless voice communications between hotel employees can help keep everything running smoothly
- Handheld devices can be used to check-in guests at valet
- Hotels can offer WiFi in guest rooms and common areas for free, or bundled in a communications package
- Guests can use WiFi for their high definition audio and video devices, such as iPods or Slingboxes
Smart WiFi for Healthcare
Delivering the Right Prescription for Healthier Wi-Fi.
Hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities face exploding demand for Wi-Fi, whether to meet the needs of the 90+ percent of physicians with smartphones, or to connect the multitude of medical devices that increasingly are networked over Wi-Fi to provide real time monitoring, precise locating and to support patient-centered workflows.
Wi-Fi enables fast access to electronic patient records, improves staff communication, and speeds up delivery of medical images. In addition, guest Wi-Fi access can be extended to visitors in lobbies and waiting rooms.
Fast, reliable and secure Wi-Fi for MDU
No more dwelling on poor Wi-Fi
Multi Dwelling Units (MDU) are defined as multiple separate housing units for residential occupants contained within one building or several buildings within one complex. This type of housing can create many challenges in Wi-Fi connection due to high density, large indoor/outdoor coverage areas and multi-story buildings. Today, people have an expectation of constantly being connected to Wi-Fi wherever they go.
Property owners have seen the need to provide reliable broadband and wireless services to residents to make their property desirable. Residents expect a connected home experience where mobile phones and other devices seamlessly and securely connect to the network no matter where they are on the property. A quality Wi-Fi experience translates into residents with increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and minimized turnover.
See what Four Winds Network Services can do for your school, business, hotel, condominium, or medical facility. Contact us today for a Free IT Review.